Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Find U...

I'm the kind that if I were told,

I was taking a test,

I would flop it woefully,

but if I was just askd the same questions on a random day,

in a casual conversation,

I would scale it beyond distinction.

If i wer put up to a task of getting a lady at sme social gathering,

I wont know were to start from,

whether to ask her her mothers’ maiden name,

how many wives her late grand dad had,

or

if she simply liked cheese.

But,

if i wer to just be on my own wiv my closest pals crazying around and the lady be watching me 4rm afar,

without me knowing she were there,

even miss Nigeria would want my contact details.

If I wer askd to go to cultural center to kip a crowd blazing,

I would probably jump right into pockets,

but if I wer to be walking down my schools’ hallway,

and

mischievously I decided to tke a pik into the basketball court,

and

I noticed a team dismayed by their last opponent,

I could get them to start skippin as they sang classic cartoon theme songs,

or

get them so unconscious with lafta they couldn’t tell when they start eating their shoe laces…

But that’s just me…

WHO R U???

Discover yourself,

Only u can fix u.

Have principles;

genuine principles,

at all times be the person u discovered.

If u seem to lack them,

get attributes that people will remember you for before they remember the custom Beemer,

or

Mercedez u strolled in with.

Life isn’t short, relax.

Don’t be in a hurry,

but don’t delay also.

Think abou it.

Much Love, Tonye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shhh..... B QUIET!!! Thanks.. :)