Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RUMINATIONs

i wana understand wat mkes u react the way u do, i wanna understand y colors represent things words cant. I wanna understand y u r nt an artist and i am

cuz i think otherwise. What if colours and sounds were owned by people. What is the proof that your eyes are right, are right, and the mirror is wrong, by portraying

left?

Science seems to have an explanation for everything, but I think otherwise, not because u and i knw so, but because the subtle sensation in evolution tells us so.

I want to understand the theory of a beginning and an end. Power gives so much pleasure. I know it does, I know why it does, what i wanna know is how.

knowledge seems to be the most powerful thing ever, and it being the most corrupt in our world today, leaves us with no form of purity or chance of objection,

since today, objection is based on proof, and proof on knowledge.

I wanna know the beginning of beginning.

I wanna dive down deeper and deeper, and stop at the bottom of the bottomless bottom. Whether or not i am sure i will make it back to the surface,
so i can knock on the door of horror and have coffee with it.

I wanna know y peace and chaos are referred to as "opposites", yet one little push turns one into another, r they really that far apart, or is one jst a reverse side
of the mask of the other.

y do heights signify achievements? y nt ...

We both share onething, they call it "emotions", I always wonder, what if we were both asked to give it a new name, Do u think we would agree upon the same name,
despite the fact that science claims "emotions are triggered by the same nerves in EVERY human"

Do plants have emotions ...i wanna dive deeper... "The plant dies", is that personification or is that tru?? the plant is dead.. Christianity claims that plants were
in existence before humans, but y do us "Humans" assume so much status and power all of a sudden, wen we were the last to arrive here?? :s

does remorse deserve pity? Wat is gud? does peaceful mean gud, or does it mean less chaos, because chaos cannot be avoided, meaning there is no such thing as gud??
its a fact we hav come to realize.

now... into inception, by Christopher Nolan

What if time counted back words?? Do we all view time the same way?

I wanna knw.

Wat is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shhh..... B QUIET!!! Thanks.. :)